Tomatoes in vegetable potting in cans for the winter are easy to prepare, and they are very tasty and juicy. Each hostess will cope with the task and will delight their relatives with delicious preservation.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Servings: 6 cans of 0.5 l.
- tomato - 9 kg;
- carrot - 4 pieces;
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 4 pcs;
- garlic - 4 pcs;
- bitter red chili pepper - 2 pcs;
- large table salt - 200 gr;
- sugar sand - 300 g;
- table acetic essence of 9% - 300 ml (in a jar of 50 ml);
- cold water (filtered) - 6 l.
How to cook tomatoes in vegetable fill
To begin with, they washed, sterilized the jars, dried them from moisture and filled them with tomatoes with cross-cuttings to the level of the top side. For seaming, it is preferable to use ripe tomatoes with dense pulp. Fill with boiling water, cover with a lid and leave for 30 minutes to allow the fruits to steam out. To make the tomatoes more fragrant, you can put mustard seeds, fresh / dry sprigs of greens on the bottom.
Pour into a large pot of water and boil, add the carrots, chopped through a blender / meat grinder.
Bulgarian sweet pepper washed, cleaned of seeds and partitions. Garlic peeled from the husk. Pepper and garlic were ground in a blender to a puree. For aroma, you can also chop the onion with a blender.
Prepare the marinade: put the lid with holes on the jars, pour the liquid into the saucepan with vegetables, add large table salt, granulated sugar. Also in the marinade you can add bay leaf, black and allspice (peas), cumin and cloves. We will cook the brine for 10 minutes after boiling. Immediately fill the jars with hot brine to the top, add vinegar essence to each table vinegar.
We roll the cans tightly, we twist it into a warm blanket / wadded blanket. Leave to cool for a day, and then transfer to the basement or put in the fridge.
- If a brine flows out of the can in an inverted form, it means that the roll-in should be redone.
- Store tomatoes in vegetable juice in a dark, cool place.
- Seaming will be sharper if you add red ground pepper or put a pod of chili pepper.
Enjoy your meal!