Simply amazing, savory, sharp snack in sweet and sour marinade for the winter. All the ingredients of the hunting salad perfectly retain their shape, thanks to this salad with cabbage and cucumbers will be an excellent decoration for your holiday table. A wonderful taste will not leave anyone indifferent, especially the representatives of the stronger sex.
Products based on three jars of half a liter:
- white cabbage - 300 gr .;
- Tomato - 1 pc. (dense and large);
- sweet pepper - 1 pc. (large, fleshy);
- cucumbers - 2 pcs. (medium size);
- onions - 1-2 pcs. (medium size);
- carrots - 1 pc. (large);
- garlic - about a dozen teeth (medium size);
- hot pepper - 1 pc. (the amount depends on the degree of desired sharpness);
- sunflower oil - 45 ml or 3 tbsp.
- table 9% vinegar - 45 ml or 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 3 tsp. (with a small slide);
- sugar - 3 tbsp. (full);
- black pepper, peas - 10 pcs;
- Allspice, peas - 3 pcs;
- bay leaf - one per jar.
How to cook a hunting salad with cabbage and cucumbers
Prepare sterile jars and caps. Prepare the vegetables, wash and dry. We measure off and prepare all the necessary spices.
Chop cabbage or chop in another way is not very large. Cucumber first cut lengthwise, and then cut into small slices. If the skin of cucumbers is rough, it makes sense to remove it.
Cut the tomatoes into small pieces, up to 2 centimeters in size.
Cut carrots into small pieces. Onion shred half rings or quarters, not thin.
Pepper chop straws.
Grind hot peppers, if you like sharpen grind with grains.
Prepare a saucepan for cooking salad, pour in sunflower oil and lay all the prepared vegetables. We add 100-130 ml. boiling water and turning on the maximum fire quickly bring the salad to a boil.
In the process of boiling, add salt and sugar. As soon as the salad began to boil, pour vinegar into it, gently stirring it, distribute it in the salad and turn off the fire.
At the bottom of the jars prepared in advance, spread the spices and immediately pour hot salad. Sprinkle with chopped garlic on top and cork.
Turn over the jars and place under the “fur coat” until it cools completely.
Store in a dark cool place.